RAM Vent™ Radon Abatement Mat
Advanced Building Products
95 Cyro Drive, Sanford, ME 04073
Please contact us with any questions you have! We'd love to hear from you and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Keep air flowing freely through your radon mitigation system
Filaments resist most chemicals and solvents.
Reduces the level of radon up to 97%.
RAM Vent™ is a lightweight entangled geomatrix manufactured for use in an active radon mitigation system. RAM Vent™ is manufactured with a heat bonded filter fabric on one or two sides allowing air to flow freely based on our 95% open entangled design.
- RAM Vent™ has a high-compressive strength.
- Made from Polypropylene, the filaments resist most chemicals and solvents.
- Material is .8” thick and 20” wide by 50’.
- Our high air flow system reduces the level of radon up to 97%.
- The 95% open air space gives a much higher air flow rating when compared to aggregate.
Sizes and Pallet Quantity:
- 0.8 in. Thickness, 20 in. X 50 ft. Roll – 24 rolls / Pallet