Strip-N-Flash ™ Through Wall Flashing
Advanced Building Products
95 Cyro Drive, Sanford, ME 04073
Five layers of waterproofing materials in a single flexible sheet
Flexible and easily formed by hand.
Compatible with most air barriers.
Uniform thickness, excellent water barrier.
Strip-N-Flash® is a 40 mil. thick membrane consisting of a 32 mil.
self-adhering rubberized asphalt laminated to an 8 mil. high density polyethylene film. A siliconized release liner prevents the product from sticking to itself in the roll. Strip-N-Flash® is available in 12”, 16”, 18”, 24” and 36” widths. The factory-controlled quality assures uniform thickness on the job and the name Strip-N-Flash® assures an excellent water barrier.
Strip-N-Flash® thru-wall membrane is designed to provide moisture protection in a cavity wall application. Its self-adhesive nature allows easy installation on concrete, masonry, gypsum, steel and wood substrates. Use solvent based primer as required.
- The inherent durability of the extra strength 8 mil. cross-laminated polyethylene film resists mechanical damage and ensures the integrity of the rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane during subsequent wall construction.
- Strip-N-Flash® provides a waterproof barrier at flashing areas to prevent wall assembly leaks.
- Strip-N-Flash® is fully adhered to the substrate to prevent moisture migration behind the flashing.
- The unique rubberized nature of Strip-N-Flash® seals around fasteners.
- Not recommended in areas where membrane will be subject to continuous sunlight or temperatures in excess of 180°F.
- Do not apply primer or membrane to frozen substrates. Best results are obtained when membrane is installed at temperatures above 40°F.
- Do not apply primer or membrane to damp or contaminated surfaces.
- Not recommended for use with sealants containing coal tar or polysulfides.
- UV Exposure Limited to 30 Days.
Sizes and Pallet Quantities:
- 12 in. x 75 ft. Roll, 3 rolls / Box, 90 Boxes / Pallet
- 16 in. x 75 ft. Roll, 2 rolls / Box, 60 Boxes / Pallet
- 18 in. x 75 ft. Roll, 2 rolls / Box, 60 Boxes / Pallet
- 24 in. x 75 ft. Roll, 1 roll / Box, 30 Boxes / Pallet
- 36 in. x 75 ft. Roll, 1 roll / Box. 30 Boxes / Pallet